READING AN .EPS FILE

Subject: READING AN .EPS FILE
From: Barbara Ridley <BRidley -at- USCCMAIL -dot- USCC -dot- BMS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 14:17:16 -0500

Thanks to all who responded.

Following instructions from a couple of people allowed me to
print the file; but still no luck in seeing it on the screen.
Displaying it on screen is not absolutely necessary. I'm happy
just getting it to print.

The solution = Instead of printing the file to your PostScript
printer, try to copy it with the DOS command COPY. If e.g. your
file is c:\mydir\myfile.eps and your postscript printer is
connected to LPT1:, use the DOS command
COPY c:\mydir\myfile.eps LPT1:
The printer will then print the file.

Thanks again.

-- Barb --
bridley -at- usccmail -dot- bms -dot- com