UC Extension Writing Course

Subject: UC Extension Writing Course
From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- C2 -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 01:27:12 -0700

I'm teaching the UC Extension course Intermediate Technical Writing and
Editing X466 in Berkeley this Fall. The course runs 10 Monday nights,
starting Sept 16th and ending Nov 25th (with Monday 10/28 off).

The course follows an outline established by Rich Julius, but I'll add a few
twists. Here's a brief excerpt from the official description:

This course focuses on the editing and stylistic issues of
technical writing, and refines the student's ability to define
a piece's purpose and its intended audience, while improving
clarity and effectiveness.

The course also provides a brief overview of technical
communication tools and technology.

If you know anybody who might like to attend such a course, please mention
it to them. They can obtain details of time, place, and price by calling UC
Extension.

Thanks. ...RM

Richard Mateosian <srm -at- c2 -dot- net> http://www.c2.net/~srm/
Review Editor, IEEE Micro President, Berkeley STC
Director, 1996 Northern California Technical Communication Competition

Copyright (C) 1996. All rights reserved.

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-