Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 10 Sep 1996 to 11 Sep 1996

Subject: Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 10 Sep 1996 to 11 Sep 1996
From: Marilyn Barrett O'Leary <moleary -at- LSUVM -dot- SNCC -dot- LSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 08:10:40 +0100

To Bill Hartzer: yesterday you said you had a list of contract work and
gave an e-mail address that I can't access, probably because I copied it
down wrong. Can you please post this message again or send the list to me
directly at the e-mail box below? marilyn

Marilyn Barrett O'Leary
Louisiana Sea Grant College Program
Louisiana State University
Baton Rouge, LA 70803-7507
504-388-6349
moleary -at- lsuvm -dot- sncc -dot- lsu -dot- edu

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-