Re: Consulting & Contracting Rate Survey

Subject: Re: Consulting & Contracting Rate Survey
From: Wolf Lahti <wduby -at- PACCAR -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 07:05:37 -0700

K@ told us

>The news was good -- rates are up in most areas of the
>country. The average rate (nationwide -- you'll have to get
>the survey for details) for independents was $45.36, and for
>subcontractors was $36.32. Things are looking up for
>subcontractors -- but I'd like to see the independent rates
>coming up a bit.

Nice to know, but what are the rates for in-house TWs?

My manager keeps talking about what a *wonderful* salary I'm getting. I'd
like some hard numbers to suggest that wonderful is actually a bit higher.

"I hate quotations!" Wolf Lahti
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson Bow, Washington
wduby -at- paccar -dot- com wolf-lahti -at- usa -dot- net

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-