Seeking referrals/entry-level position

Subject: Seeking referrals/entry-level position
From: Gerry Bourguignon <bf530 -at- FREENET -dot- TORONTO -dot- ON -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 1996 07:31:07 -0400

Hello,

I am currently seeking an entry-level position as a technical writer.
I graduated from Algonquin College's Technical Writer program in 1994.
For the past two years, I have been delivering SGML and SoftQuad product
courses for SoftQuad Inc here in Toronto.

I am willing to relocate and would certainly appreciate any referrals.
An ASCII version of my resume is available upon request. Please send
requests to me at bf530 -at- torfree -dot- net -dot-

Thanks very much.

Regards,

Gerry Bourguignon
Toronto, ON, Canada.

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-