Re: Who Is This Guy Manuel Labor?

Subject: Re: Who Is This Guy Manuel Labor?
From: Sabahat Ashraf <sabahat -at- OPENIX -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 10:19:05 -0400

Daniel Wise wrote:

> All this talk about Manuel Labor (pronounced Lah'-Bore) has me curious. Is he
> a TC? I thought he was president of the Mexican Immigrant Field Workers
> union. ;-)

There is also one somewhere in Asia who is the mysterious President of
the Third World Outsourced Software and Documentation Association
[average pay 1.50/hour].

S.
--
sabahat -at- openix -dot- com - ashrafs -at- rpi -dot- edu
735 Elm Ave Apt 5B Teaneck NJ 07666-2313

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-