Graphics Format

Subject: Graphics Format
From: Pam Bar-Haim <pbar-haim -at- CGATE -dot- NDC -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 14:55:14 +0200

Dear TECHWR-L-ers,

Can anyone out there offer advice on choosing a graphics format?

We print mainly from Word for Windows, but also use Power Point,
Excel, and other Windows programs. We need a format that, while
minimizing file size, gives a high-quality printout using a
non-PostScript printer (as well as a PostScript printer). Some of my
colleagues have experimented with different formats and had some
success with .wmf format. Any comments or ideas will be greatly
appreciated!

Please send comments to me directly at:
pbar-haim -at- ndc -dot- co -dot- il

Thanks!
Pam Bar-Haim

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-