Thanks

Subject: Thanks
From: "Johnson, Mike C. @ SLG" <MCJOHNSO -at- TCS -dot- LMCO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 08:44:00 MDT

I really appreciate all the responses and suggestions about how to learn
indexing.

It sounds like it can be bearable with the right tools and the right
attitude.

Sort of like changing your oil without dropping the plug into the drain pan?
If it's at least that much fun, I think I can do it.

Thanks again!

Mike Johnson
mcjohnso -at- tcs -dot- lmco -dot- com (work)
mikey -at- wasatch -dot- com (home)

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-