Editor Job Description

Subject: Editor Job Description
From: "Thiessen, Christopher(Chris) E" <CHRISTOPHER -dot- E -dot- THIESSEN -at- CDEV -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 10:14:15 -0500

Greetings, all!

As a part of continual process improvement, I'd like to ask anyone who has
an "official" job description for an editor to send it to me. I've recently
reread the Farkas-Poltrock article on online editing and would like to
re-evaluate our minimalist description (which is more text based) against
more modern descriptions. Thanks for your assistance.

Chris Thiessen
christopher -dot- e -dot- thiessen -at- cdev -dot- com

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-