Proper webs

Subject: Proper webs
From: Eric Haddock <eric -at- ENGAGENET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 11:33:35 -0500

>In this context, however, these terms refer to =
>world-wide devices that are, in this case, unique and well defined.

How so? How does a web page, site, browser, or administrator differ from
a radio station, program, receiver, or broadcaster? There are web pages and
facilities specific to internal corporate use just as there are frequencies
specifically licensed for individual company use as well as frequences used
to broadcast over hundreds of miles for public use, yet, it's all "radio,"
not "Radio" just as it should be "web" not "Web."

If you capitalize "web" then don't you have to capitalize "radio" too?

-- Eric (^_^)

/`-_ Eric Haddock ------ http://www2.corenet.net/moonlion
{ }/ Technical writer
\ | Engage Networks, Inc. ----- http://www.engagenet.com
\__*| Milwaukee, WI

"Writing is easy. All you have to do is cross out the wrong words."
-- Mark Twain