Re(2): credits in books

Subject: Re(2): credits in books
From: David Somers <David -dot- SOMERS -at- ST -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1996 11:36:59 +0200

Joanne Gray said:

Well, in lieu of writing credit, I use myself/husband/friends whenever
possible in screen shots. My non-geek type friends get a real kick out
of seeing their name in print as an "example". (Of course, I have their
approval beforehand.)

It's not quite the same as credit, but it does make it easier to
recognize your involvement in the manual.

Yes, that works too... when taking screen shots I do so from a user ID that
just happens to be me, or create dummy customer/company names that friends
would recognize as only something that coulda come from me <g>.

Later,

David Somers
david -dot- somers -at- st -dot- com
(usual disclaimer - speaking for myself and not ST)