Help with graphics formats

Subject: Help with graphics formats
From: Geoff Bradbury <bradg -at- INTEXT -dot- CPSG -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1996 15:52:06 +1000

Greetings all...

One of my colleagues recently purchased a colour scanner. Lotsa fun! He's
curious about how the various graphic formats stack up in areas such as
size, colour retention, lossless compression, and so on. I've searched high
& low - no luck on turning up a comparision matrix or the like. Can anyone
help me with some pointers to where I might locate such info?

...cheers!
Geoff Bradbury - Senior Technical Writer for InTEXT Systems
"Makers of extraordinarily fine text storage, retrieval, routing & analysis
software."

Call me on bradg -at- intext -dot- cpsg -dot- com -dot- au

- Douglas Adams