Re: Making up user names

Subject: Re: Making up user names
From: Chris Hamilton <chamilton -at- GR -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 08:21:23 -0500

I use Richard O'Shea (think about it for a few minutes), then characters
from the Spenser novels. Generally, reviewers get annoyed at ficticious
users named "Hawk", though. And how do you fit that into a first
initial, last name user ID pattern?

But I'll probably drop the Spenser references because of the copyright
considerations brought up in an earlier message.

Chris
--
Chris Hamilton, Technical Writer
Greenbrier and Russel