Re: Help: Find/Replace Bug

Subject: Re: Help: Find/Replace Bug
From: "Guy L. Pace" <pace -at- COOPEXT -dot- CAHE -dot- WSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 08:21:53 -0700

At 09:39 PM 9/23/96 +0100, you wrote:
---snip---
>I found an annoying bug in Word 6.0, and I'd like to hear from anyone who
>has found a way around it.
---snip---

You didn't say which platform you were using, Mac or PC, however on the PC
side, the update for Word 6.0 is 6.0a or 6.0b (they are free updates).
Either of those should fix that problem.

Regards: Guy L. Pace (pace -at- wsu -dot- edu)
Computer Support Analyst II
Washington State University
AMA#606009 DoD#0974
http://coopext.cahe.wsu.edu/~pace/

"My mind is my own church." Thomas Paine