Re: Immortalization

Subject: Re: Immortalization
From: joanne grey <j -dot- grey -at- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 17:41:29 -0700

Steve Fouts wrote:
[edited]
> I worked with a programmer that did this. The writer didn't even
> realize it. The programmer wrote a code fragment and wrote his
> name out as the first letter of each comment line.

When I wrote my very first manual, at least three of the programmers
involved suggested a variation of this to me. Then they showed me their
hidden credits. It was a hoot, for sure!

I never could get that many sentences to come out right, though. :-(
Joanne Grey Senior Technical Writer
j -dot- grey -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net Standard disclaimers apply
joann -at- genesyslab -dot- com http://www.genesyslab.com

Writing is like getting married. One should never commit oneself
until one is amazed at one's luck.
-Iris Murdoch