TechWhirl (TECHWR-L) is a resource for technical writing and technical communications professionals of all experience levels and in all industries to share their experiences and acquire information.
For two decades, technical communicators have turned to TechWhirl to ask and answer questions about the always-changing world of technical communications, such as tools, skills, career paths, methodologies, and emerging industries. The TechWhirl Archives and magazine, created for, by and about technical writers, offer a wealth of knowledge to everyone with an interest in any aspect of technical communications.
Preferred Health Systems, LLC, is a rapidly growing software
development company specializing in health care systems. We are
currently seeking a mid-level technical writer to develop and maintain
user documentation and online help.
* 4+ years experience writing and editing user documentation for
* Experience in designing and developing online help systems
* Experience with online help development tools, such as RoboHelp
* Advanced skills in Microsoft Windows and MS Office applications
* Bachelors degree, preferably in English or technical communications
For consideration, fax or e-mail your resume and two writing samples
Preferred Health Systems, LLC
E-mail: amroyoussef -at- preferredhealth -dot- com