Graphic Designer in DC Area

Subject: Graphic Designer in DC Area
From: SusanSchulken <SusanSchulken -at- PREFERREDHEALTH -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 13:17:31 -0400

My company is looking for a graphic design firm (or freelancer) in the
DC metro area to provide graphics support in a wide variety of areas:
software, online help, web pages, document design, demos, marketing
materials .... the list goes on.

I would greatly appreciate any recommendations (or warnings) you can
share with me. Please reply directly to my e-mail address. Thanks!

Susan Schulken
Preferred Health Systems, LLC
susanschulken -at- preferredhealth -dot- com