Job Opening - Colorado Springs, CO USA

Subject: Job Opening - Colorado Springs, CO USA
From: "Shrock, Kelley" <KSHROCK -at- COSSYMWEST -dot- CO -dot- SYMBIOS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 12:23:00 MDT

Symbios Logic Inc., developer of high performance semiconductor devices for
PCs and Workstations, has an opening for an Information Products Analyst.
We will consider both new graduates and experienced technical communicators
who are able to write detailed technical documentation for engineering
audiences. The technologies we deal with are semiconductor chips, add-in
boards, and device driver and utility software ("C" language). Experience
with/understanding of these technologies is preferred. Our Information
Products team uses FrameMaker for Mac and Windows to produce paper-based
documentation. Sorry, but we are not able to pay relocation costs for this
position.

Any interested parties should send their resume and a (small) writing sample
to me at one of the following addresses(NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!):
Kelley Shrock, Symbios Logic
4420 ArrowsWest Dr.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
FAX 719-533-7955
kelley -dot- shrock -at- symbios -dot- com