Re[2]: Help: Find/Replace Bug

Subject: Re[2]: Help: Find/Replace Bug
From: Nancy Burns <burns -at- NOAO -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 16:10:29 -0700

On Wed, 25 Sep 1996 Friedlander_Tori <torif -at- KSL -dot- CO -dot- IL> wrote:

>There is indeed a Word 6.0c. If memory serves, its not considered to
>be a patch <as in free> but an upgrade <as in get out your checkbook>.

I believe that 6.0c is the same as 6.0.1, which I received about 2 months
ago for my Mac at no charge from Microsoft, as one of their registered
users. All I did was call and request the update, which came on a CD. If
you want it on disks, ask about it.

For tech support info, call:
206-462-9673 for Windows
206-635-7200 for Macintosh

Nancy S. Burns, Technical Writer
National Solar Observatory
Tucson, Arizona
e-mail: burns -at- noao -dot- edu
520-318-8574
"The reward of a thing well done is to have
done it." -Ralph Waldo Emerson