TechWhirl (TECHWR-L) is a resource for technical writing and technical communications professionals of all experience levels and in all industries to share their experiences and acquire information.
For two decades, technical communicators have turned to TechWhirl to ask and answer questions about the always-changing world of technical communications, such as tools, skills, career paths, methodologies, and emerging industries. The TechWhirl Archives and magazine, created for, by and about technical writers, offer a wealth of knowledge to everyone with an interest in any aspect of technical communications.
- 5+ years in writing documentation for software applications or
- Recent experience with online documentation.
- Experience with development tools such as RoboHelp, MS Word,
CorelVentura Publisher or equivalent.
- Superior writing ability and organizational expertise are also
- Experience with network software is a plus.
This position requires a BS or BA degree.
Submit your resume, salary history, and a sample of your writing to:
Human Resources Department
31 Technology, 2nd Floor
Irvine, CA 92618-9630