Re: advice on FrameMaker-to-HTML tools, please

Subject: Re: advice on FrameMaker-to-HTML tools, please
From: Chet Ensign <censign -at- INTERSERV -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 18:17:42 -0700

Mark,

I will just say that we are working with Quadralay on a project for a client
right now and I am extremely pleased with both the company and the quality of
the product. The company offers a full-blown, timed version of the product for
evaluation and they have given us plenty of phone support during that period.

The product extracts graphics as well as anything I have seen. It also uses a
macro language for conversion that can be customized extensively and I can
testify that the facility of the product is well conceived and executed. I am
actually creating a modified hybrid-SGML/HTML for this project and I've been
able to accomplish that by creating new macros and modifying existing ones.

Their Web site is www.quadralay.com. I can give you a solid vote for that one.

Best regards,

/chet

Chet Ensign