Re[2]: Anyone Using Adobe FrameMaker?

Subject: Re[2]: Anyone Using Adobe FrameMaker?
From: Mike Sechelski <msechelski -at- HOU -dot- SPERRY-SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 11:16:38 -0500

Ruth Glaser wrote...

<I'm very pleased overall with Frame functionality,
<but do miss a few things that seem inherent to the
<UNIX version.

[stuff deleted]

<I have not found a way to click onto a graphic and
<determine the import file name (something easily
<done in the UNIX version).

Ruth,

If you click on your graphics frame, and from your
Graphics tool bar, go to Object Properties, the
imported file name should be referenced there.

Michael Sechelski
msechelski -at- hou -dot- sperry-sun -dot- com