Re: Anyone Using Adobe FrameMaker?

Subject: Re: Anyone Using Adobe FrameMaker?
From: David Somers <David -dot- SOMERS -at- ST -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 16:41:39 +0200

Hi Alexander,

My reference to Interleaf was a tongue-in-cheek comment... I didn't
seriously expect a response! I was just trying to get over the point
that just because I've used FrameMaker since its 3.0 days, it doesn't
mean I'm gonna keep using it if something else is better (or if the
product isn't properly supported by its new owners!).

Greetings (from warm and sunny france)

David Somers
david -dot- somers -at- st -dot- com
(usual disclaimer - speaking for myself and not ST)

Subject: Anyone Using Adobe FrameMaker?
Author: TECHWR-L (TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU) at internet
Date: 9/30/96 15:01

Hello David,

* Antwort auf eine Nachricht von David Somers an All am 30.09.96

DS> From: David Somers <David -dot- SOMERS -at- ST -dot- COM>

DS> [ Anybody got contact details for Interleaf? ;-) ]

I have my service contract with my dealer. But I think you should ask this
question in the Interleaf newsgroup. It is not too busy.

BTW: The latest DOS version of Interleaf is 5.4.1, whereas there are version 6
editions fuer Win95 and WinNT. But until now I had no problems with my
customers using IL 6 (mostly on DEC Alpha workstations).

Greetings from Germany,
Alexander