Re: Anyone Using Adobe FrameMaker?

Subject: Re: Anyone Using Adobe FrameMaker?
From: David Somers <David -dot- SOMERS -at- ST -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 09:54:23 +0200

Stuart Bunfield said:

I'm a happy user of FrameMaker 5 on Solaris and Windows 95. It's not
perfect but it's pretty damn close to it for what I do (software manuals).
It doesn't seem to have suffered from the takeover by Adobe.

The Win95/NT version was about a year late... part of the reason for the
delay was the takeover of Frame by Adobe (well, that was part of their

I'm just waiting to see how/if Adobe will develop FrameMaker in the next
few months. [ Anybody got contact details for Interleaf? ;-) ]

David Somers
david -dot- somers -at- st -dot- com
(Usual disclaimer - speaking for myself and not ST)