word 7

Subject: word 7
From: Kip Dale <kipd -at- SOFTLAW -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 1996 10:36:16 +1000

about Word 7 being a hog..........

Word 7 is not too bad if your document is not too big.
I have a DX4-100 with 32 M and it only falls over every
once and a while (I have very graphics rich documents).
When I had 16 M it fell over a bit more often. When I used
3.11 and word 6 it fell over even more.

I am considering going to NT4 and 48 M and see if it
falls over even less. (Yes, I have to use Word for my doco.)

If I still have problems, they're going to get me a Mac...<g>