Cost of Living across the country..

Subject: Cost of Living across the country..
From: Craig Edward Pfeifer <cep -at- CS -dot- PURDUE -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 1996 11:01:01 -0500

At 11:19 AM 10/2/96 EST, you wrote:
> East and west cost salaries that seem high by Midwestern standards
(no, I'm
> not trying to start a geographical debate) may be more in line

http://www.homefair.com/homefair/cmr/salcalc.html

This page will compute salaries relative to other parts of the
country. I was doing a little comparis myself, and it turns out that:

$37500 in Houston, TX is equivalent to:

$55000 in Chicago

$67500 in San Francisco/San Jose

Check it out...
"There's no win-win crap. Win-win is when the real winners have the losers
convinced that they won, too, and the losers won't admit it
because of their egos" - Dave Anderson in WiReD 4.10

Craig Pfeifer / cep -at- cs -dot- purdue -dot- edu http://www.cs.purdue.edu/people/cep
PGP Key fingerprint = A8 41 99 36 4F D5 32 82 EB 79 6C 03 23 25 51 2B