Re: Window "panes" - a better term?

Subject: Re: Window "panes" - a better term?
From: Iain Harrison <iharrison -at- SCT -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 1996 11:31:37 GMT

I think that if you accept the concept of a window (which we mostly do) you
ought to use the analogy consistently.

This means that the area of a window you look 'through' is a pane, and the
border is a frame. I can't see any advantage in messing up a nice, clear


Previous by Author: Re: GB initialism
Next by Author: Re: documentation on the WWW
Previous by Thread: Window "panes" - a better term?
Next by Thread: Re: Since/Which

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads