Re: Up and down thing

Subject: Re: Up and down thing
From: Paul David Marvel <marvel -at- UDEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 1996 22:44:47 -0400


> Looking at my UK-layout keyboard, the 'vertical bar' symbol is above the =
> BACKSLASH key, next to 'Z' - the symbol over the forward slash is a =
> question mark. From this I gather that UK and US keyboard layouts are =
> different.

I made a mistake in my original post--our "vertical bar" is over the *back
slash* and the question mark is over the front slash. However, neither is
beside the zed in spite of yankee mistakes, so the keyboards are

It's useful to know that the "vertical bar" is on the same key as the
backslash in the UK also because that's part of the audience--thanks for
the info.


marvel -at- brahms -dot- udel -dot- edu

Previous by Author: Re: Up and down thing
Next by Author: Re: FW: Everybody's a Reviewer
Previous by Thread: Re: Up and down thing
Next by Thread: Re: Up and down thing

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads