Re: Up and down thing

Subject: Re: Up and down thing
From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher -at- EXPERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 11:57:16 -0700

At 02:51 PM 10/8/96 -0400, Kat Nagel/MasterWork wrote:
>Mike Bygrave wrote:
>>Looking at my UK-layout keyboard, the 'vertical bar' symbol is
>>above the BACKSLASH key, next to 'Z' - the symbol over the
>>forward slash is a question mark. From this I gather that UK and
>>US keyboard layouts are different.

>Nope. My US/Mac extended keyboard has the vertical bar
>over the backslash, too.

My Microsoft Natural keyboard has the vertical bar and backslash
paired, too. But the key is directly over the Enter key, next to
the }] key.

In general, I think you can count on the |\ combination, but not
on its location on the keyboard.

Sue Gallagher
sgallagher -at- expersoft -dot- com
-- The _Guide_ is definitive.
Reality is frequently inaccurate.

Previous by Author: Re: Job-Hopping to increase pay
Next by Author: Re: Documentation Plan
Previous by Thread: Re: Up and down thing
Next by Thread: Summary of ISO 9000 discussion (off list)

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads