Re: Up and down thing

Subject: Re: Up and down thing
From: Kat Nagel/MasterWork <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 14:51:46 -0400

Mike Bygrave wrote:

>Looking at my UK-layout keyboard, the 'vertical bar' symbol is
>above the BACKSLASH key, next to 'Z' - the symbol over the
>forward slash is a question mark. From this I gather that UK and
>US keyboard layouts are different.

Nope. My US/Mac extended keyboard has the vertical bar
over the backslash, too.

@Kat ___________________________________ katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net
MasterWork Consulting Services, Rochester, NY
Technical writing / Editing / Document design

"Intel spends an average of $8,000 a year per for each PC to keep
its internal PC network running, and that figure is probably close
to what other corporations spend, Intel spokesman Tom Waldrop
said." ________________The Oregonian, 9/25/96