Re: Translation Info for Style Guide

Subject: Re: Translation Info for Style Guide
From: Sally Yeo <sallyyeo -at- EXECPC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 07:48:38 -0500

Hi all,

I am just starting a new job with a new company and will be writing a
style guide (can't just copy the old one!). I also want a section on
writing for international audiences and would love to hear people's
replys.

I am also going to buy Nancy Hoft's book on this topic.

--
Sally Yeo
sallyyeo -at- execpc -dot- com