Need advice

Subject: Need advice
From: "Dr. James Lenze - Technical Communication" <LENZE -at- LTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 15:04:22 -0400

I have been offered the chance to build a curriculum courseware
development studio at my university. The university has basically
told me to create a wish list. The studio will be used to
create a variety of multimedia with an emphasis on the
development of on-line courses. The university would like to
begin offering courses over the internet.

I would like to build a windows based system (NT or 95) so that
the equipment could be networked with the rest of the school;
but this is not a requirement and I can have pretty much any
system I want. What I need is hardware and software
recommendations. Any suggestions would be helpful. I would
especially appreciate hardware requirements for any software
suggestions. Please reply directly to me. Thanks!

Dr. James Lenze, Assistant Professor Internet: LENZE -at- LTU -dot- EDU
Technical Communication Degree Program Phone: (810) 204-3658
Lawrence Technological University FAX: (810) 204-3518
Southfield, MI 48075-1058 Office: M145 (in M139)