Re: Personal Quality Standards

Subject: Re: Personal Quality Standards
From: Sally Yeo <sallyyeo -at- EXECPC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 09:50:15 -0500

To everyone,

I agree with Karla, remember that quality is in the eye of the person
paying the bill. I know we wish it were in the control of the user (or
ourselves) but this is where our marketing skills come in.

Do a little bit, a teaser, as Karla suggested, and price it. Make sure
you give usability-based reasons for what you are doing.

Good luck!

Sally

--
Sally Yeo