Re: QUERY RE:"Going Online" workshop

Subject: Re: QUERY RE:"Going Online" workshop
From: "Virginia J. Link" <LINKVI -at- MAIL -dot- STATE -dot- WI -dot- US>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 1996 08:04:46 -0500

Sorry I can't answer the question below about publication of the STC "Going
Online" workshop, but I'd be interested in getting info from ALL the STC
conferences that I can't get to (which happens, sadly, to be ALL of them).
It would be a great way to share information if they were available through
STC website....Is this possible, STC-ers?

Virginia Link
Madison, WI USA

<snip
Does anyone know of plans to publish (in any medium) the Proceedings of the
"Going Online" workshop being run by Ann Rockley for the STC South-western
Ontario Chapter (Region 1) ?
unsnip>