Re: Intranets - Don't go there?

Subject: Re: Intranets - Don't go there?
From: David Blyth <dblyth -at- QUALCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 1996 12:09:03 -0700

>I don't know where Arlen got his facts, but yesterday Netscape released
>a whitepaper done by International Data Corporation (IDC) that shows
>that a typical ROI on an intranet is well over 1000%, and that it comes
>within six to twelve weeks.

You can read this whitepaper by going to:

1) going to <http://home.netscape.com/comprod/announce/roi.html>

2) filling out the form.

I read the list a tad behind everyone else, so I apologize if someone has
already posted this URL.

David (The Man) Blyth
Technical Writer & Web Site Designer
QUALCOMM

The usual disclaimers apply - QUALCOMM isn't that crazy.

Blodo Poa Maximus