Script Development Tutoring

Subject: Script Development Tutoring
From: Lisa <lisa -at- ENVISION -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 09:34:20 -0500

I am asking for some script examples in Perl 5.0 in Unix that I could cut my programming teeth on. If any of you have the time to write up some comments with the code on what it is doing I would appreciate it. I have taken several scripts off the Internet, and I am working through those as well. My client wants a BBS on his Web site. I have a free one that I am configuring for this purpose, but it's slow work. I thought you'all might help me work through some simplier building blocks. Private posts are great. Thank you in advance.

Lisa Miller
Envision - Advanced Technologies Group