Re: How to treat doc errata?

Subject: Re: How to treat doc errata?
From: Sanford Carr <spcarr -at- NEBULA -dot- ISPACE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 12:13:09 -400

On 24 Oct 96 at 10:32, Jane Bergen wrote:

> The inevitable has happened.... a document we sent to the printer
> needs a change on one page, thanks to a last-minute switch by
> engineering (grrr).

One of the nicest ways I've seen this done is an errata sheet printed
on peel-off label stock. The correction was formatted to fit into
the error pages and could just be pasted over the incorrect text.

That said, I'm not sure that I'd do it for a single error. A plain
sheet insert is probably the best alternative.

| electronic| market -at- intermediacy -dot- com
I N T E R | M E D I A | C Y
net | | ber
marketing and communications http://www.intermediacy.com/