Re: Front Page

Subject: Re: Front Page
From: Michael John Little <hypercom -at- C031 -dot- AONE -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1996 20:10:09 +1100

----------

> WOW, you got a manual?
What manual..22 pages doesn't really explain anything. I went through the
online help, and it did not really help much. So I forked out $66 AUS for
the book from MS Press, and now I know MS marketing strategy: give them a
pamphlet so they will have to go and buy the book. It is as clear as mud.

MIchael John Little
Sine Timore, Per Ardua Ad Astra!

Hyper Communications
Knowledge is Power, yet True Power is Communicating Knowledge

1/36 Lusher Road Croydon Victoria Australia
Tel. (61) 015 886 190 Fax. 613 9722 9668
Email: hypercom -at- c031 -dot- aone -dot- net -dot- au
WWW: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~hypercom/index.htm