Reviewers and Resource Guides

Subject: Reviewers and Resource Guides
From: joy -at- TRIO -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 15:01:09 -0500

Hello Tech Writers

My company is beginning preparations for releasing a new product to the US
market. We are beginning to think about gettting together our reseller's
guide. We are determining what material we need to include. We know we need to
put in a Reviewers Guide (something we would give to the press if they ask to
review our product) and a Resource Guide (something that the System
Administrator's of the buyer would want).

I was wondering if anyone out there has done this kind of work? I an
interested in knowing what kind of material you included in each of these
guides? Any information or ideas or examples would be very appreciative. It
would also be helpful to have a list of resources or docs (i.e., internet,
books, journals) I could refer to, to become more knowledgable about this type
of wrting.

Thankyou

Joy Switzer
Tech Writer