ISO9000 Inquiries - Reply

Subject: ISO9000 Inquiries - Reply
From: "Deb Newman (Sierra Edmonton)" <dnewman -at- SIERRASYS -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 1996 11:59:08 -0800

First my apologies to all those who emailed me directly about ISO 9000
and didn't get a response. Most of you were asking about ISO reference
books to help you with ISO documentation. Unfortunately, the books that
I had ordered -- in February -- didn't arrive. The book store finally
discovered that the phone number they had was incorrect - it was a
private number. Rather than give you incorrect information I waited
until I had the right information to pass along to all of you.

These ISO books are written by J. Kanholm - published by AQA Co. [334
Crane Blvd. Los Angeles CA 90065 - Phone (213) 222-3800 - Fax (213)
222-5239]

ISO 9000 Explained - $49.00
ISO 9000 Quality System - $69.00
ISO 9000 in Our Company - $19.00

ISO 9000 Quality Manual + 27 Procedures, Computer Disk & Copyright
Permission - $290.00

The only book I've actually looked at (and not in depth) was the ISO
9000 Quality Manual with sample procedures. This is the book I had been
waiting for all this time. This book came highly recommended by a friend
who's company is ISO certified. She calls it her ISO Bible.

I hope this helps those of you who have ISO concerns. Please accept my
apologies for the delay in responding to your inquiries. To those of you
who have additional enquiries I will be responding to each of you
individually.

I continue to see ISO enquiries on this list - so I thought it would be
better to post this reply to the list.

Deb Newman
dnewman -at- sierrasys -dot- com