Time, time, time,,,,

Subject: Time, time, time,,,,
From: Ron Sering CDS <ronser -at- NINJA -dot- CDS -dot- TEK -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 1996 09:50:46 MST

This is kind of a follow-up thread to the recent discussions over salaries. Salaries seem to be increasing, but I was wondering about working hours. For me, it seems a little like a frogin slowly-heating water: suddenly 50-hour work weeks have begun to seem routine and going homeafter eight hours feels like an afternoon off. How about the rest of you? Have your working hours increased along with your salaries? As contractors, do you have more control over the amount of hours you work?