Need Style Guide for Windows Publications

Subject: Need Style Guide for Windows Publications
From: Carol Elkins <celkins -at- CSN -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1996 22:43:00 -0700

My apologies for asking a previouslyr-asked question, but for the life of me
I can't find the answer in the archives or the FAQ. Someone once named a
good style guide to use when writing user manuals for Microsoft Windows
applications. Perhaps it was a publication from Microsoft itself. I didn't
need it at the time, but now I do! I want to make sure that I refer to
things the same way that Microsoft does. Please respond to me directly.
Carol J. Elkins A Written Word
Technical writing & editing
celkins -at- csn -dot- net