Re: Microsoft Style Guide -Reply

Subject: Re: Microsoft Style Guide -Reply
From: Sheila Reitz <sreitz -at- CAMAX -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 10:22:52 -0600

We also use the "Microsoft Manual of Style" as one of our style manuals. In addition to providing
good definitions of general computer terms, it gives us the Microsoft standards for the terminology to
use when describing a Windows-based software application. We have also recommended that our
developers us it when designing interface.

Sheila