Anyone read this book?

Subject: Anyone read this book?
From: Steve Fouts <stefou -at- ESKIMO -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 13:14:55 -0800

While perusing the shelves of my favorite local bookstore at lunch today
I happened accross a book titled, "Bullet Proof Technical Documentation:
Creating Quality through Testing," by Dorothy Cady. The book was published
this year by McGraw-Hill.

I thumbed through the TOC and noted that it looked like a book I would
be interested in reading but its $45 price tag slowed me down a bit.
Its a price I'd gladly pay for a good book on the topic, but is it
a good book on the topic?

Has anyone read this? If so, would you recommend it?

You may reply to me and I will summarize to the list.

Thanks,
/ ___ __/__\ \ / / _\ Steve Fouts
/___ \| | ___\ | / __\ stefou -at- eskimo -dot- com
/ / \ | \ / \ 25% more signature than the