Re: Using RoboHelp with Microsoft Developer

Subject: Re: Using RoboHelp with Microsoft Developer
From: William Warner <Bill -dot- Warner -at- RELIASTAR -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 10:50:46 -0600

Tech Writers,

I, too, am interested in how to use RoboHelp with Microsoft Developer.
Anyone one knows the answer/work-around, please respond to the whole
list.

Thanks. Bill Warner

bwarner -at- reliastar -dot- com

Subject: Using RoboHelp with Microsoft Developer
Author: TECHWR-L (INTERNET.TECHWRL) at LOTUSAU
Date: 11/13/96 10:16 AM

Can anyone on this list offer help for any "gotchas" in the above =
environment? I seem to be having trouble easily integrating my help =
files (built with RoboHelp) into the application developed under =
Microsoft Developer Studio (4.1). When help button is selected, =
application cannot find help files even though linked correctly (I =
think) via applications *.hm file.

Any thoughts greatly appreciated. Please respond directly to me.

Thanks

Philip J. Hellerman
Phil -dot- Hellerman -at- mci -dot- com