Where are the Microsoft Language Glossaries?

Subject: Where are the Microsoft Language Glossaries?
From: Simon North <snorth -at- TEDOPRES -dot- NL>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 11:52:46 WET

Could someone please tell me in which directory I can find the
Language/Translation glossaries at ftp.microsoft.com. The structure
is about as logical as a random number generator and after seven
failed attempts to download the index list I have lost patience (the
transfer speed is dismally slow and their ftp server keeps severing
the connection just before I've got the whole file).

Thanks in advance.

Simon.

Simon North FISTC; Documentation Engineer, postmaster & webmaster
Tedopres International BV, The Netherlands
snorth -at- tedopres -dot- nl ---- http://tedopres.digi.nl
north -at- direct -dot- iaf -dot- nl OR north -at- knoware -dot- nl
http://heron.tc.clarkson.edu/notices/RESUMES/NORTH_SIMON.JOHN.HTML