software programs--Delpi and PowerBuilder

Subject: software programs--Delpi and PowerBuilder
From: "Pettit, Colleen R" <pettitcr -at- JMU -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 19:27:23 -0800

I am doing a bit of research.

I'm trying to determine what "Delpi" and "PowerBuilder"
are. I've been told only that they are specialized software
programs used by technical communicators. Does anyone know
what these programs are and how a technical communicator
would use them (i.e., for what tasks are they used)?

I would appreciate any information about these programs.

Thanks,

Colleen

--
Pettit, Colleen R