PDF Question

Subject: PDF Question
From: Dianne Martin <MartinD -at- TRAVIS -dot- TYC -dot- STATE -dot- TX -dot- US>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 10:29:00 PST

Hi TechWr-Lers

If there is any one out there who works with Acrobat Distiller in the
generating of PDFs, I need a little help.

I have converted a large (500+pg) User Manual into PDF from PageMaker 6.0
(for Win95). Using Distiller 2.1, all went very well. The only problem I
have is wanting to make the bookmark list (taken from the TOC) show the same
parent/child relationship as it does in the TOC. I have stayed with using
standard styles in PageMaker and the jumps work fine. It is just that the
Section/Chapter/subhead
relationship is lost. When the Contents marker is expanded, everything is
at one level.

What I want:
Section
Chapter
Subhead

What I get:
Section
Chapter
Subhead

Any quick tips? If you prefer to answer directly to me, please do so at:
MartinD -at- TYC -dot- State -dot- TX -dot- US

TIA!
Dianne Martin