Re: Male/Female thread

Subject: Re: Male/Female thread
From: Peter Gold <pgold -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 06:17:54 -0800

[snipped]

Maybe it's just me, but I notice nobody has objected to the *title* of this
discussion (Male/Female thread), though it perpetuates the issues it's
purporting to resolve.

FWIW, they are terms that are used in the screw industry, which the
politically correct may prefer to call the fastener industry.

__________________peter gold pgold -at- netcom -dot- com__________________
"We shape our tools; thereafter, our tools shape us.
We ape our tools; thereafter, our tools ape us."
________...Marshall McLuhan, based on Ted Carpenter's idea_____