Help Pricing Project

Subject: Help Pricing Project
From: Alisa Dean <Alisa -dot- Dean -at- MCI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 12:13:00 -0700

The latest copy of InterCom from STC had a cover article on just that.
However, if you don't know the scope of the project, I would recommend
just going on an hourly rate. It sounds like a fixed bid will not
be possible with such limited information. (Sam: Mister, how much to build
a house? Contractor: How big? What kind? How many rooms? Sam: Do
those things matter in the price?) ;)

Alisa Dean
Sr. Technical Writer